一個良好、健康的討論社群需要大家合作和支持。因此AfterSchool Education Limited (以下簡稱AfterSchool)為此社群定立了以下守則，以維繫本社群的健康高質討論。
- 提供有版權之物品，包括但不限於圖片或文檔(例如：Past Paper）
A good and healthy community is built on the collaboration, support and mutual respect from each and every member. Therefore, AfterSchool Education Limited (hereinafter, “AfterSchool”) has set the following code of conduct to ensure the quality of the discussion made on this platform.
Rules for questions
Please make sure your question meets the following criteria before asking:
- Be specific. State clearly what your problem is. For example, “Why I can’t use _ to calculate the answer?”, “Is there any other approaches other than this?”
- Please make sure you have attempted the question before asking. Do not use this method to find someone to do your work.
- Only one question is asked in the post.
- If you embedded photo(s) please make sure they are clear enough.
- Please select a best answer ASAP when the question is solved
- Sending foul languages, disgusting, sexually explicit photos or links redirected to websites with these content.
- Providing copyrighted materials including but not limited to images or documents (e.g. Past Paper)
- Having multiple accounts on the platform
- Providing personal particulars of oneself or others. Including but not limited to image, phone number, address or email.
- Spamming posts or comments
- Any unauthorized commercial activities
- Any form of cyber bullying or personal attacks
AfterSchool may delete any related posts or comments or ban the related accounts temporarily or permanently according to the severity of the case. During the suspension period, the banned account can no longer post new posts or comments. However, temporarily banned accounts will still be able to view posts and comments. AfterSchool reserve all the rights regarding deleting posts/ comments and banning accounts.